Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day by Day

I try to live my life day by day. Unfortunately, lately, I have been looking in the past and worrying about the future. Along with all of the stress of teaching my students and dealing with the annoyances at my school, I'm still dealing with losing my mom. She was my favorite person. I miss her so much. Her birthday would of been tomorrow, October 1st. This has been an extremely hard weekend. Everything I do or see reminds me of her. I am reminded daily of how great she was, what a love for life she had, and how much I have benefited by just knowing her. Tomorrow is going to be very difficult for me. I know it's just a "day" but I am truly dreading all of the memories that are sure to fill my head and my heart. Life seems so unfair sometimes.

Here's to a stress free, reflective Monday.

(Tell someone you love them today!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you managed to get through that Monday, and I hope you feel better now! *HUG*