Monday, May 5, 2008

Just Keep Swimming

In the immortal words of Dory, this week I feel like I'm just swimming and trying to keep my head above water. I have many deadlines coming up and lots of little brains to continue to fill with important and useful information.

The little bodies that incompase the little brains are out of control lately. What's going on? Has anyone else noticed this? They are acting like it's the last week of school. The next few weeks should be interesting!!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

3 comments:

Mister Teacher said...

Yep, they're ijits

Anonymous said...

You gotta be a bear. As much as I don't like it, sometimes you have to exude the persona that says, "don't even think about it or I will eat you up".

Simply Sublime said...

Mr. Teacher- yup!

AJ - grrrrrr! :D