Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey guys! I have been crazy busy lately and unable to find any time to write. I've certainly missed it. It's been so long, I'm surprised I remembered my password! I'm just getting over a stomach virus. Yuck! As always, it hit me Friday night and I am now, Sunday night, feeling a little better. No weekend for me!

This coming week should be an interesting one. We have "dissolved" one of our classes and now have that teacher as a reading tutor that will be in our rooms tutoring for an hour a day. I'm all about extra help but I think I could make more of an impact with fewer students all day. Why take a teacher out of a classroom and give other teachers more students? Especially in February.

We also will be doing "learning walks" next week. These seem a bit pointless and stressful to me. Oh well, not my call. :)

Glad to be back! Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to write more regualarly again.

4 comments:

Marietta Smith Adams said...

Woo hoo! So glad to see you're blogging again! Keep it up, OK?!

Mister Teacher said...

Yay! She's back! And I NEVER get any comments from "etta in taiwan." Whoever THAT is...

Anonymous said...

Why take a teacher out of a classroom and give other teachers more students? Especially in February.


Was it to rescue her students from torture?

Glad you are back!

AJ- Anonymous Joe

Simply Sublime said...

Etta- thanks! i'll try!

Mr. T- yay!

AJ- maybe so! :)